.: Yikes!
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Yikes!

Yikes!!!

Michelle is making a masterlist of ICSers who have blogs so I guess this is my cue to update my blog more than once every 6 or 7 months!!!

Well, this is my most recent layout. It is made with items you can find in the December ICS! Scribble Scrabble kit. The only things I added were the stitching from my sewing machine and I used a black Sharpie to do my journaling. I got the idea for my layout from one of Becky Fleck's December Page Maps. Let me tell ya, I LOVE those things! She comes up with some of the neatest ideas. Cooincedentally she is also running a contest with her December maps so I took the plunge and submitted this one. So keep your fingers crossed for me!



4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

OOoooh thanks for the update girl! and good luck with the contest!

Blogger Kelly said...

Keep the updates coming! I know you'll rock that contest! Try to keep sane picking your new DT!

Blogger Spot-On said...

Hey Kimber! Yay and update! Good going! Yes you shoud update more often!

Blogger Lisa said...

Good luck!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer