.: Yeah, I know......
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Yeah, I know......
My, oh, my...it's been just a little while since I've updated stuff here.

Things are crazy and hectic as always and now that it's Christmastime you know it's only going to get worse. On top of the holidays we are looking for a new Design Team over at Imagine, Create, Scrap! I'm always sad to see a term end but on the other hand I look forward to a new term and all the new faces and talent it brings.

I think the New Year is going to bring some great things to ICS! We will have our new team, it will be the second month for our KITS!! (yes, kits - this month's is Scribble Scrabble and next month's will feature Crate Avenue!!) We are kicking off a whole new challenge "system", I guess you could call it, and we will be doing TONS more cybercrops per the request of our members. I'll tell ya, it's rarely a dull moment over there.

Anyway, I probably should look into update this place a little bit more and see if I can get one of those cool scroll-y things that show my layouts.

I'll try to post more later!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer