.: I've reached my crazy quotient!!!
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
I've reached my crazy quotient!!!
It has been a CRAZY day!!! I won't bore you with all the details - but all I can say is "WHEW!!!!". I'm glad this day is over. It's time for me to find peace in my world again and I know I will. I can do anything with the wonderful group of friends that I have. They are my strength and my inspiration - they love me because they can (and they want to! LOL!) It's great to know that they are just a phone call or a keyboard away.

Tomorrow is a new day and I will treat it as that...a new day. I will put away my scrap stuff from the weekend, pack away the "baggage" from the past couple of days and then go out and enjoy the sunshine with my puppies!

TTFN! :-D


2 Comments:

Blogger Sandi Minchuk said...

((hugs)) I'm so sorry all this happened toady.

Love ya, girlie!

Blogger Amy W. said...

major hugs, Kim! i so wish you didn't have to go through all that!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer