.: Doing a happy dance!
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Doing a happy dance!
Today was a GOOD day!

The sun was shining for most of the day so I got to go out and play with my dogs. They finally got to run off some of that excess energy they had stored up from the past several rainy days. The air outside is scented with my Korean Lilac bushes and they smell so yummy! My peonies are just getting ready to burst open. I will be ready with my camera when they do.

To end my happy day I got a note from Jen at Ready, Set, Create and she is picking up 5 of my layouts to publish in her e-zine!!! I am BEYOND excited!!!!!

Now for the rest of the week I have to gear up for this weekend. Kassie's 15th birthday party is Saturday and we are being invaded by teenagers.....HELP!!!!!! I'm sure she will hate it - but I will be lurking around every corner with my camera taking tons of pictures. One day she will thank me, right? Right?????


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer