.: Another layout
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Another layout
This was my project for the day. I really had fun working on this. I inked, I sanded, I JOURNALED!!!! This idea actually came from the BH Sketches 2 book. I knew I wanted to use this photo and these papers but I just couldn't come up with a layout so I turned to Becky Higgins - she never fails me!

The subject of my layout is, of course, my best pal, Sandi, but the photo was actually taken by another one of my very good friends, Renee. Thanks Renee!!!

I probably would've had this done in half the time it actually took me, but the dogs are still driving me crazy. LOL! Keely keeps rolling her ball under my desk and then I have to crawl under there and get it back for her. Ahh, the joys of having furry children......


5 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

This is a great layout Kimber and an awesome picture of Sandy!!

Blogger Amy W. said...

WOW, this blew me off my chair, girl! i'm inspired! plus it doesn't hurt that little Mrs. Minchuk is the subject...love her! {awsome photo Renee!} :>

Blogger Sandi Minchuk said...

Thank you, Kim!
LOVE YOU! :D

Blogger Kimberly said...

A wonderful layout! Sandy is just beautiful and you really made this layout PERFECT featuring her. WOW, great to have scrappy friends indeed!

Blogger Michelle said...

I looove that layout! Did you post this in the gallery? If you did I have a bad memory!! Cuz I loooove it!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer