.: WOOHOO!!!!
Monday, April 23, 2007
WOOHOO!!!!
One more day until my scrappy vacation!!!! Sandi will be here in the morning and then we are taking off for the Smokey Mountains for 5 days of eating, sleeping and scrapping. Though not neccessarily in that order. LOL! Anyone wanna take a guess on how many pictures we will take in those 5 or 6 days?

I really don't know what I am doing on the computer since I have TONS of stuff I need to get done. I haven't even started packing any of my scrap stuff. YIKES! I did start packing clothes, but I need to finish that, go to the post office and then I told Joe and Kassie that I would make them some meals so they don't live on cookies and Burger King while I am gone.

So....I'm outta here!!!


2 Comments:

Blogger Nancywithajones said...

yall have fun. get some rest. (yeah right) show us your pages when you get back rather

Blogger Sandi Minchuk said...

You need to update, girl! ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer